Thursday 30 December 2010

Introduction

Hello there :)
My name is Mia, and I am the Manager of the amazing ShimJangShiDae (Heart Generation)! From deciding on songs, organising publicity and pressing the girls to hand their clips in - I do a lot! I have made each member of SJSD a blog - which hopefully they will each use and update! I aim to have us debut in a couple of months (so set Spring 2011 in your diaries!). I have nine amazing voices and one talented mixer with me, and we all hope you can support us on our journey! On my blog, I will be posting official announcements to do with the group, whereas the other members will use their blogs for more personal uses. I want to make this group as professional and big as possible, so think of this as our official website!
SJSD Hwaiting!
~ Mia, SJSD Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment